Atlanta, GA 2015 – April 18, 2015
When & Where
April 18, 2015
Concessions-There will be water stations available during the event.
Exhibit Hall A
Directions: Cobb Galleria Centre is located in Northwest Atlanta at the intersection of I-75 and l-285, just 25 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta lnternational Airport, and minutes from downtown and Buckhead.
Traveling Northbound on l-75 (or coming from Atlanta Airport):
1. If traveling north or south on l-75, take Exit 258/Curnberland Boulevard.
2. Go west on Cumberland Boulevard and proceed to Cobb Parkway/US 41.
3. Turn right on Cobb Parkway and go 7/10ths of a mile to Galleria Drive.
4. Turn right onto Galleria Drive and right again into the Cobb Galleria Centre parking deck.
North/East Directions from l-285:
1. If traveling north or east on I-285 take Exit 19/Cobb Parkway/US 41.
2. Turn right onto Cobb Parkway and move into the left-hand turning lane.
3. Turn left onto Galleria Drive and right into the Cobb Galleria Centre parking deck.
South/West Directions from I-285 (Stone Mountain/Athens):
1. If traveling south or west on I-285 take Exit 2O/Cobb Parkway/US 41.
2. Turn left onto Cobb Parkway and go under |285.
3. Make a left hand turn at the second traffic light onto Galleria Drive and right into the Cobb Galleria Centre parking deck.
Southbound on I-75 (from Rome, North Georgia area):
1. Take the I285/West by-pass, Exit 259 toward Birmingham.
2. Take the US-41/Cobb Parkway Exit 20 towards Dobbins AFB.
3. Turn left onto Cobb Parkway and go under I-285.
4. Make a left hand turn at the second traffic light onto Galleria Drive and right into the Cobb Galleria Centre parking deck.
Get a free one-year subscription per household to Delight Gluten Free Magazine ($24 value!) with advance ticket purchase. You will start receiving your subscription within 12 weeks. Tickets are non-refundable.
Class:"Healing the Gut-How to restore gut health" Join Sprouts nutritionist Janet Little for a lively discussion and learn the best ways to keep your digestion healthy, happy and strong. Understand the connection between gluten sensitivity and your immune health. Discover the nutritional link between mental well-being and gut health.
Class:"A Teen’s Perspective: Dealing with Friends, Family Members, Traveling, and Being Socially Gluten-Free" Being socially gluten-free is one of the hardest parts of going gluten-free. It's more than just changing your diet because you are changing your entire lifestyle too. There are tons of tips that can be shared with each other to help make this process easier, and Taylor is glad to share just that. Taylor will offer his insight on how to deal with friends, family members, and traveling gluten-free. Being socially gluten-free can seem like a challenge at first, but the many tips Taylor will discuss from a teen’s perspective will hopefully make it a little easier on you.
Class:“The Worst Mistakes You Can Make When You Go Gluten-Free” Registered Dietitian for Ingles Supermarkets provides insider information on products and strategies to improve your health and avoid wasting time and money.
Our apologies, more information to be posted soon...