Check out The Gluten & Allergen Free Expo that took place in San Francisco!
Welcome to The Gluten & Allergen Free Expo!
The Expo is the premier gluten and allergen free event in the US. Whether you are looking for specialty products that taste great or trying to learn how to cook and bake to meet your dietary needs, the Expo is the place to be!� SUNDAY ONLY:� STROLLERS ALLOWED IN VENDOR FAIR.� Too crowded on Saturday for strollers.� Sorry!
We’re sorry, there are no refunds for pre-purchased tickets.
The best gluten & allergen-free deal in town!
What do you get with your Expo Ticket?
- Sampling and purchasing from over 150 specialty vendors
- Membership in the GFAF EXPO CLUB – with exclusive online offers and news emailed to you every month
- Free lectures about gluten & allergen-free living and cooking
- The best cookbooks and the ability to meet the authors and get a signed copy of your book
- A free gift bag to carry all of your loot
- All products are labeled by allergen
- Coupons for future purchases
- Take home samples of of your favorite and new products
- Purchase hard-to-find products
- Shop at the new Expo Store – featuring gift products that can only be found at the Expo
- Kids area
Here is What People are Saying:
�We just got back from a fantastic weekend in Chicago, Illinois. We went to the Gluten Free and Allergen Free Expo and it was so fantastic. I am so glad we took the kids, it was such a great gluten free adventure for all of us.� � SheLetThemEatCake.com
�Amazing Event!! We had a wonderful time!� � Real Sustenance via Facebook
�I would say that Jen Cafferty and her team have found a stride and the Expo is quite a great place to be informed on all things gluten and allergy free.� � WildFloursgfg.com
�Meeting amazing people at the #GFAFexpo. Bloggers, vendors, authors, manufacturers � such inspiration.� � J. Pohlman via Twitter
Our Expos get your products and services in front of more than 20,000 gluten & allergen free consumers each year. You also will reach hundreds of store buyers, retail decision makers and health care professionals.
Whether your company is interested in mainstream gluten & allergen-free consumers, healthy gluten-free athletes or the autism community, The GFAF Expo is the event to attend to promote your company!
We will be in California, Iowa, Illinois, New Jersey and Texas in 2013. Won’t you join us?