Official 2017 GFAF Expo Author Information
We recognize and support all of your hard work as an author and would love for you to join us in 2017 as an official member of the GFAF Expo Author Team. There are a limited number of spaces, so complete your application today! You’ll get to experience the GFAF Expo, connect with the gluten & allergen-friendly community, and have the opportunity to sell your books win our Official GFAF Expo Author’s Area.
Details and Tips on our Author Program
- You will be located at our “Author’s Area” with the rest of our GFAF Expo Author Team.
- Bring enough books (between 30 – 50), pamphlets, business cards, etc.
- Our GFAF Expo Authors will have their own 4 ft table inside of the Expo. No tablecloths are needed – they’ll be taken care of by the Expo. You will receive a badge for yourself and one additional person.
- Personal signage can be a max of 36 high x 24 wide and you will need to bring your own easel. The signs will go behind the Author Table.
- If you are accepting credit cards, you’ll need your own wi-fi to process purchases.
- Please contact email@example.com for an application.
All members of the GFAF Expo Author Program must have a Certificate of Liability Insurance naming Gluten Free Classes, LLC at 900 Ogden Ave. #132, Downers Grove, IL 60515 as an additional insured. Policy details: 3 day policy with 1 million in coverage to cover Friday, Saturday & Sunday of the event. By joining our GFAF Expo Author Team, your email will be added into our monthly informative newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.