The Expo is the premier gluten and allergen free event in the US.
Whether you are looking for specialty products that taste great or trying to learn how to cook and bake to meet your dietary needs, the Expo is the place to be!
2014 Gluten & Allergen Free Expo Locations
Welcome to the Gluten & Allergen Free Expo!
The GFAF Expos are the largest and fastest growing special diet consumer events in the US. Started in 2007, the events are professionally managed and have expanded from one to seven cities throughout the United States. In addition to meeting the needs of the Celiac community, the Expo welcomes those with gluten sensitivities, auto-immune/inflammatory diseases and autism.
What do you get with your Expo Ticket?
- Entry into the 150+ booth vendor fair
- Valuable coupons at the vendor booths
- Samples from the vendors
- Discounted products available for purchase
- Informative classes related to the gluten and allergen-free lifestyle
- Free reusable bag to carry your goodies
- Meet your favorite vendors, authors and bloggers
Why buy your ticket online?
- Guarantee that you don’t miss out on the Expo – limited tickets available each day
- No need to wait in line at the Expo to buy your ticket
We’re sorry, there are no refunds for pre-purchased tickets.